I recently had the honor of being a guest on the Wedding Industry Insider Podcast with Eddie Babbage.
Let me just say up front, Eddie, who is also the founder of Timeline Genius, is one of the smartest individuals I know. Hailing from a startup and tech background, Eddie knows how to run a successful, customer-centered business.
He also happens to know how to geek out on research and methodology.
And while Eddie and I did talk about research and the importance of it in the marketing and sales cycles for wedding pros, we made sure to keep it non-techie and accessible for creative wedding pros.
We cover simple strategies and a solid marketing framework (and more) in the show:
- The exact steps to create your ideal client avatar the right way and how to actually use it in your marketing
- Supercharge your marketing tactics by structuring them around the 4 key stages of your ideal client’s wedding planning process
- How to turn web traffic into leads from your ideal client
- How to convert your leads into bookings using basic email marketing tactics
- The 2 biggest mistakes I see wedding pros make in their marketing
- My #1 simple marketing hack that can dramatically improve your business
You can listen and get full show notes on the Timeline Genius Blog, or listen to the Wedding Industry Insider podcast in iTunes.