Welcome to Mountainside Media. You’ve found the place for turning marketing data into dream clients. If you’re ready to get off the hamster wheel of marketing shoulds and technology changes and discover the perfect marketing and advertising mix to attract more dream clients, you’re in the right place. While we love a good content strategy and marketing game plan, we believe that your marketing efforts should result in more inquiries and sales. In other words:
We believe that marketing is an investment, and you should get a return on that investment.
But how do you truly measure what matters in your marketing to get the best results?
That’s where we can help.
Mountainside Media is a unique marketing and advertising agency specializing in:
- Digital advertising, including testing, measuring and optimizing social ads, PPC and influencer campaigns.
- Market research and content strategy that helps you attract more dream clients in a way that values community over competition.
- Analytics and Dashboard setup that gives you a quick and actionable overview of all of your marketing campaigns and tells you in 90 seconds or less what’s working, what may need to be modified or fixed and what action steps to take in order to get the most out of your marketing mix.
If you’ve had success with your marketing or advertising but have hit a plateau and are looking for ways to optimize your efforts to capture more leads and book more dream clients, you’re in the right place.
Our custom frameworks and processes help creative entrepreneurs, service providers, and event industry pros who want to level up their marketing and advertising game but don’t have time to wade through reams of data trying to piece together what it all means. We pride ourselves in hitting the easy button for our clients with
- Simple marketing tests that yield big insights.
- Research that goes beyond guessing and gets to the heart and soul of real ideal clients’ thoughts and feelings.
- Dashboards that are highly visual and simple to use yet offer powerful action steps for optimizing your marketing mix.
If you feel like you’re wearing too many hats and want better data and insights to attract more high-quality ideal clients with your marketing and advertising, we can help!
Mountainside Media is for you if:
- You want to get the most out of your marketing and advertising mix.
- You are currently investing money in marketing and want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your investments.
- Your close rate is at least 50%. Because your time is finite (and you’re busy) it’s important that we send you quality leads rather than focusing on quantity. It’s our job to send you awesome inquiries, in order to get a solid ROI, it’s your job to get them to sign on the dotted line.
Mountainside Media is NOT for you if:
- You need quick results. Marketing and advertising can take time. Collecting data takes time. If you don’t have at least 3-4 months to test and optimize marketing efforts, the frameworks we use at Mountainside Media won’t work for you.
- You’re afraid to invest both time and money in marketing.
- If you just want to capture leads and are not interested in marketing and advertising throughout the entire customer journey.
About Christie Osborne
Christie Osborne is a proud data nerd and owner of Mountainside Media. She specializes in data-driven marketing with specialties in advertising, analytics, dashboard development, and market research. As a highly sought-after event industry educator, you can find Christie traveling on the national speaker circuit. You may have also seen her work and thought leadership on top industry publications, including NACE, WIPA, Catersource, and The Special Event Magazine, or perhaps heard her speak on one of the numerous podcasts she’s been invited to be a guest on.
From Bootstrapper to Million Dollar Marketer
As the Director of Interactive Marketing for Mammoth Lakes Tourism, Christie has worked with a million-dollar advertising budget.
As a humble wedding blogger, she bootstrapped her way into top-wedding blog status.
Because Christie has seen both sides of the marketing budget she has been able to create a unique framework that leverages the benefits of both paid advertising and organic marketing to supercharge both and it’s her passion to share her knowledge and skills with the industry.
Christie’s Accolades + Service
- National Society for Black Wedding and Event Professionals (NSBWEP): Allied Industry Council Member, 2022
- WIPA: D+I Committee Member, 2020 – present
- NACE: President’s Award for Leadership in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, 2020 (co-awarded with Aleya Harris)
- NACE Technology and Marketing Committee, 2019-present
- Bizbash The BizBash Top 1000 People in the U.S. Event Industry
- NACE Speaker of the Year – nomination 2019 & 2020
- International Academy of Wedding and Event Planning (IAWEP) 2018-20 Advisory Board.