Speaker and Educator, Christie Osborne is a proud analytics geek on a mission to simplify data-based marketing for event and wedding pros.
She has helped event pros turn data into dollars at dozens of speaking events, from national stages like NACE National, TSE, Catersource, and Wedding MBA, to local NACE, WIPA, and ILEA chapter meetings and even boutique conferences, including Be Sage and POSH.
Along the way, Christie has been nominated as NACE’s Speaker of the Year twice and routinely receives positive feedback for making technical concepts accessible and actionable. Christie is also a regular contributor to industry publications, including Special Events, Catersource, Sage Wedding Pros, and Wedding Business Magazine. She has also been interviewed for her thought leadership in Authority Magazine.
- Measure What Matters: Using analytics to address core problems
- Google Analytics & Your Marketing Strategy
- Google Analytics for Busy Business Owners
- Analytics & You: How to use quantitative data to set yourself apart from competitors
- A Strategic Marketer’s Toolbox: What you need to track success and how to read the data
- Marrying Metrics: Using Google Analytics to get Better Social Media Insights
- The Secret Formula Behind Unstoppable Social Media Ad Campaigns
- Algorithms and How to Beat Them
- Is My Advertising and Marketing Even Working?
- Designing Facebook Ads for Real Results
- Social Media Ads for Busy Event Pros
- Creating Effective Facebook Ads
- Promoting Your Next Event with Facebook Ads
- Effective Communication in the Face of Natural Disasters
- Crisis Recovery: Marketing Tactics that Help Event Pros Recover
NEW IN 2021
- No Blog, No Worries: How to earn qualified web traffic without a blog
- Gaining a Market Advantage with Competitive Research
Available speaking dates book well in advance, so it’s best to contact us at email@example.com as soon as you have your event date and speaker budget confirmed.
See Christie in Action