WHEN: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
WHERE: Zoom (A recording and transcript will be available if you can’t attend.)
WHY: Google Analytics is free, can go where ever your website goes, and is the most flexible and comprehensive analytics solution. But it is changing, and if you don’t set up GA4 but July 1, 2023, you could lose your website and marketing data. GA4 isn’t only different; it’s better at measuring how well your marketing turns attention into engagement and engagement into bookings. But it requires some simple setup to make it work properly.
With the recent shift to GA4, many small business owners struggle to understand and fully use the platform’s new features and functionality.
If you’re overwhelmed by the changes and unsure where to start, you’re not alone. The transition from Universal Analytics to GA4 can be a challenging one. When I first logged in, I wasn’t impressed. I thought it might be the end of robust measurement marketing. But a lot has changed in the past 12 months since Google rolled out this new product, and migrating to GA4 is an important step in keeping up with the evolving landscape of digital marketing.
What you’ll learn
This straightforward workshop will help you get up and running fast on GA4. You’ll learn:
- The key differences between GA4 and Universal Analytics and why it matters to measurement marketing in 2023 and beyond.
- New GA4 features and functionality that matter the most (and which ones to ignore).
- Which reports to pay attention to, and how to set them up.
- How to get more insights about what visitors do when they;re on your site.
- Best practices for successful implementation and tips for using the most powerful reports to grow your business with marketing.
We’ll go beyond the technical setup and also learn to:
- Make better decisions about where to spend your time and money on marketing.
- Track potential clients on your website to see how they do (or don’t) decide to work with you.
- See what content works and what doesn’t to optimize your website for real results.
What you’ll get
- 90-minute live workshop
- 60 minutes of instruction
- 30 minutes of Q+A
- A download of the recording and transcript within 24 hours of the live workshop.
- Supplemental PDF with checklists and prompts to guide you through setting up only what you need to make the best marketing decisions for your business.
Why This; Why Now?
With Google sunsetting Universal Analytics in July, it’s essential to migrate to GA4 or face complete data loss. Also, with the height of event season coming up fast, setup needs to be quick and easy without sacrificing usefulness. That’s why I’m offering this quick-start workshop: to make sure you are set up and collecting data before the lights go off. Doing so now also gives you plenty of time to troubleshoot any issues.